Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Love me.

When I post stuff on here, I keep in mind that only certain people read my blog...
Mom, Dad, best friend(s), brother..... etc.... people that have been in my life for a while and mean the world to me.
Everything I post on here is stuff that I want to share with you. Things that I find somewhat intriguing, beautiful, or interesting.
Do feel special. Do think after you read. Do contact me afterwards. Do love me. :)


Anyway, a friend of mine once said this to me:

What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.


I really don't know why he decided to share this with me, but I thought it was awesome. I don't think I ever want to be addicted to anyone.
I just want to be happy. I want to depend on myself.
Goodnight. :)

No comments: